I must admit I am a blog stalker- I love my husband's tour in Iraq blog and my sister's blog which links me to other family members. I cannot count the number of people who want me to start a blog soooo here I go. I cannot promise to update daily but will try at least weekly. I cannot promise to not have hundreds of pictures of my baby but I promise only the cutest ones. So stay tuned for more to come.
2 comments:
Okay, Liz, can I say it's about time? :o) I'm so glad to see you're going to begin blogging! Ralaina told me about it, so I hope it's okay I added you to my list. I hope all is going well. Take good care and remember if you need anything, please let me know. I appreciate everything you've done for me.
- Shayla
I'm so glad you gave in and joined us blog stalkers. Can't wait to see your upcoming posts and see more of little Jacob!
Post a Comment